Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ramblin' Bullshit

I've come to realize I don't like blogging; I like making blog layouts. Which is further proof that I should have gone into a two year program to learn all that fancy web-design software, which would have enable me to enter the work force three years ago when people were being hired for that sort of thing. As it is now, even the "Hey, I can do something techy that you can't do" gimmick ain't getting you hired. Apart from accepting my dislike of blogging, I've also fully realized my dislike of many other things, including my job, my town, my school, my house, my car, my associates, and my majors. On the other hand, the things I do like of late are pretty much my clothes and my haircut, thus leading to my final realization that superficiality is my true calling and I would be really good at being Lauren Conrad.

No comments:

Post a Comment